Scottish Wildlife & Environment
- Aigas Field Centre (near Inverness)
offers holidays specialising in wildlife and walking for individuals and groups.
Accommodation provided. Trips to Western Isles, Skye, Orkney and Shetland, and tailor-made holidays also available. The centre provides environmental education for school children. Over 30 years experience. Featured on the Johnny Kingdom TV programme.
- Deep Sea World (Queensferry near Edinburgh)
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Eilean Ban Trust (Isle of Skye)
- Gairloch Marine Wildlife Centre & Cruises
- Glen Loy Wildlife holidays (4 or 7 days) are available
between March and late October with guided walks and accommodation/meals at Glen Loy Lodge Guest House near Fort William.
- Hebridean Whale Cruises (Gairloch)
- Highland Wildlife Park (Kingussie)
- Moray Firth Wildlife Centre
- Moray Firth dolphins
- Northern Light Charters has 4 small ships which offer a variety of private charter, wildlife cruises, bird-watching and whale-watching cruises, dive charter, island cruising, and research and survey services. Based in Oban.
- Otters on Skye
- Sea Life Surveys (Isle of Mull)
- Sealife Glass Bottom Boat - day cruises from Gairloch harbour with registered safe wildlife operators.
- Scottish Seal Sanctuary (Oban)
- Shetland Nature Cruises
- Shetland Wildlife Tours
- Western Isles Wildlife (sightings, photos and guided tours)
- Whale & dolphin boat trips from Gairloch (Wester Ross)
- Wildoutdoors - specialises in wildlife holidays (maximum 12 people) throughout Scotland including Western Isles, Mull, Far North, Highland Perthshire and Cairngorms. Trail and hill running tours also available.
You will also find more local wildlife links on the individual regional pages of this web site - click here.